Navjot Singh Sidhu banned in Mumbai's Film City premises
Mumbai : More troubles erupt for Navjot Singh Sidhu as he had reportedly been banned from entering the Mumbai's Film City premises. This comes days after he was asked to resign from the Kapil Sharma Show.
Navjot Singh Sidhu's remark on Pulwama attack did not go well with people and he was massively criticised on social media.
ALSO READ: Salman Khan asks Navjot Singh Sidhu to resign from 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
Irked Twitter users had been demanding Sidhu's ouster from The Kapil Sharma Show and Federation of Western India Cine Employees have decided to ban the former crickter from entering in Mumbai's Film City premises.
According to DNA, the Federation, which had recently said that Indian filmmakers must not work with Pakistani artistes and must not even release their films in Pakistan, said on Thursday in a letter that to the Film City's managing director that Sidhu "should be banned from entering the premises of the Film City and should not be allowed to shoot in the studios that are situated inside its premises."
Earlier, the All Indian Cine Workers Association (AICWA) had announced that Pakistani artists will not be allowed to work in India.
RELATED NEWS: Archana Puran Singh replaces Navjot Singh Sidhu on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'