Delhi Gangrape case: SC stays execution of 2 convicts, victim’s father disappointed
- The Supreme Court on Monday stayed the execution of 2 convicts in the horrific Delhi Gangrape case.
- Victim’s father showed extreme disappointment as he and the family was expecting the severe punishment for them.
- The incident had occurred on December 16, 2013.
- Group of five people, including a minor, had gangraped 29-year-old paramedical student in a moving bus.
- The incident had shocked the nation and had ignited a fire.