Train service to Katra formally begins
- Shri Shakti Express kick started its journey to Mata Vaishno Devi base camp on Monday.
- The service was introduced couple of days back by India’s PM Narendra Modi.
- The train service has now formally begun for the normal commuters.
- Train made its first journey with 18-AC Coaches.
- First train left at 5:30 PM from New Delhi to Katra.
- Express would stop at Ambala Cantt, Ludhiana, Jalandhar Cantt, Pathankot Cantt, Jammu Tawi and Udhampur Stations en route in both directions.