Fake degree case: Delhi’s law minister Jitendra Singh Tomar arrested
New Delhi : Delhi’s Law Minister Jitendra Singh Tomar was on Tuesday arrested over the alleged fake degree case. Cops nabbed the Aam Aadmi Party leader from his residence in the morning and took him to Hauz Khas Police Station for interrogation. Various IPC sections including 420 (cheating) has been imposed on the leader.
• Delhi Law Minister arrested on Monday over alleged fake degree case
• Cops nabbed him from his residence in the national capital
• He was taken to Hauz Khas police station for interrogation
• The arrest came after an FIR was lodged against him on Monday evening
• A police team had gone to Bihar on the direction of court to investigate charges that he had used fake degrees
• Manish Sisodia termed it as an emergency like situation
• He also posted a question over arrest and asked is he a terrorist?