Infopedia: Five things you must know before boarding a Delhi Metro
- Delhi Metro has become the lifeline for commuters in the national capital
- We bring you five things you must know to keep your travel safe and better
- Fact 1: Each time the announcement for the next station is made the door 'open' (green) light is turned on the gate that is about to be opened.
- Fact 2: The unconcerned gate shows red light on it.
- Fact 3: on evey coach there is a helpline number mentioned, which can be used in any emergency situation.
- Fact 4: Every coach has a direct button which allows you to speak with the driver. In case of any emergency he can be contacted.
- Fact 5: Don't panic if you lose any of your valuable item. Any unidentified object gets submitted at Kashmiri gate baggage counter. You can collect it from their after verifying your id.
- Apart from making your travel safer and cheaper, Delhi Metro also ensures that you are an important part of it.
- Enjoy travelling.