No government formation with the help of horse trading, says Rajnath
- With alleged speculation of horse trading, Home Minister Rajnath Singh cleared the air on Saturday
- He straight away dismissed allegations of horse trading to form government
- “Decision on government formation will be taken after receiving formal proposals,” said Rajnath
- Backing Lt Governor Rajnath Singh said he has full authority to call any party for government formation
- According to top sources, Bharatiya Janata Party is likely to form government in Delhi
- Couple of days back Najeeb Jung had sent his report to the President
- With AAP government’s resignation, Delhi is currently under President’s rule since February 17
- Both Aam Aadmi Party and Congress blasted Najeeb Jung for his report and accused him of promoting "horse-trading"
- Both the parties are demanding fresh polls in the national capital.