German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter arrives for a two-day visit in India
- German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier has arrived for a two-day visit to hold bilateral talks with External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj
- Key issues like cooperation in technology, trade and defence will be discussed during the talks
- Germany is the eighth largest foreign direct investor in the country
- The flow of Germany constitute about 3 per cent of total FDI in India
- Officials said that the Indo-German cooperation in trade and technology is one of the most dynamic facets of the bilateral partnership.