You know these health benefits of sleeping on the ground
New Delhi : A day long work demands peaceful and adequate sleep at night. While most of love to sleep on cushioned mattress, it may actually harm your body. Yes, sleeping on thick mattress gives birth to too many diseases rather than if you get used to sleeping on the ground, those health problems will be at bay.
Take a look at the surprising benefits of sleeping on the ground
- Sleeping on the floor allows proper communication of blood, coordinating the body and mind
- Your muscle will not feel tensed or get strained.
- Your body gets a “natural” sleeping position.
- The body space helps to repair the bones and joints that are not well.
- When you sleep on the ground, it helps to align the hips with shoulders thereby preventing pain-related problems in the spine.
- Mis-alignment of the hips and shoulder is the main cause for pain in shoulders, back, forearm, chest, collarbone, the base of the neck, head, shoulder blades, etc. Sleeping on the floor helps improve the alignment of your hips and shoulders, and reduces the pain.
- Avoiding soft pillows on floor is less suffocating
When you get into a natural sleeping position, it sends the signal to the brain that it is happy. This enhances optimism in daily life.