Kidney Stones! Now say goodbye with these home remedies
New Delhi : With lots of works in queue including jobs, personal life, social life and so on, we ignore to take care of our health. We stop to give enough attention to our health and this lead to severe side effects in future. Now-a-days, kidney stones are becoming common health issue among men and women of any age group. If you are worried about your kidney, then here are some home remedies which will help you bid good bye to kidney problems forever.
The small stone particles in the kidneys create a blockage that causes pain and other symptoms such as vomiting, blood in urine, nausea, fever, small amounts of urine and discoloured urine. Health expert, Abrar Multani, is sharing useful tips to safeguard from negative effects of kidney stones. Like we all know, kidney is an integral part of our body. Any negative change on kidneys can hamper the entire body. Therefore, it is advisable to take great care of your kidneys.
Experts say some very common reasons for kidney stones are:
- Low water intake
- Low calcium content in diet
- High salt or sugar diet
- Eating too much nuts, spinach and chocolates
- Taking too much protein-rich food
- Family history and genetics
Now that you have come across all the probably causes of kidney problems, you should know these easy tips and home remedies that will certainly help you to stay away from the negative effects of the kidney stones.
- Drink lots of water. The higher amount of urine will have a lesser risk of kidney stones
- Eat bananas; this fruit will save you from the negative effects of kidney stones
- One glass of apple juice, on a daily basis, will stop the formation of kidney stones
- Regular consumption of barley water is considered as one of the most effective natural remedies
- Nigella seeds are considered helpful in preventing kidney stones. Consumption of nigella seeds (one teaspoon a day) can stop the formation of kidney stones
- Coriander and coriander seeds, both are considered helpful in preventing kidney stones
- Radish dissolves kidney stones. It also helps in preventing gallbladder stones
- Carrot juice is considered as a bane to stop the formation of kidney stones
- Drinking coconut water is also good for the people suffering from kidney stones
- Eat onions. Onions are rich in potassium and vitamin B, both the elements are considered useful to stop the formation of kidney stones