<b>5th ODI:</b> India lose match, win series 3-1 against England
- On Friday, India failed to clean sweep the 5 match ODI series against England
- England marked a consolatory 41-run win over India in the Leeds ODI
- Joe Root smashed his second ODI century to make sure England win at least one match in the series
- Dhoni had won the toss and opted to bowl first
- Ajinkya Rahane (0) struggled and got dismissed for a nought, Ravindra Jadeja played an aggressive knock of 87 runs
- Rayudu made 53 runs on 65 balls to squeeze down loosing run margin
- For England, pacer troika of Stokes (3/47), James Anderson (2/39) and Steven Finn (2/37) shared seven wickets between them while Ali took two wickets.
Leeds : Brief Scores:
England: 294/7 in 50 overs (Joe Root 113, Jos Buttler 49, Mohammed Shami 2/52).
India: 253 all out in 48.4 overs. (Ravindra Jadeja 87, Ambati Rayudu 53; Ben Stokes 3/47).