Google announces Android Lollipop, Nexus 6 smartphone, Nexus 9 tablet
[@ADDVIDEO@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL-t6ViojWR4x_IZMCGAxpwnHscqfBNk_v&v=yYHY3MFiq1o ]Finally! Google came up with three surprises to blast your head with mind blowing gadgets and technology.
- On Wednesday, tech giant Google upgraded its Nexus line with a brand new phone and a tablet
- The company also launched a brand new version – named Lollipop.
- The US tech giant also announced innovative streaming media player for music, movies and videos.
- All this can be clubbed together and connected with Android TV for a high-end experience.
- "Lollipop is designed to be flexible, to work on all your devices and to be customized for you the way you see fit," said Google vice-president Sundar Pichai
- As per Android website, "The songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one of your Android devices can be immediately enjoyed across all of your Android devices."
- The Nexus 6 is the latest and the biggest offering by Google
- Device is being produced by Motorola, which Google had bought in 2012
- The device seems to give tough competition to newly launched Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
- The company has not revealed prices as of now, but the pre-order booking will be available by end of this month
- The media player will deliver video apps to a television screen for consumers looking to supplement or go without cable or satellite.
- Some of the apps included on the player are Netflix, Hulu Plus, the Food Network, Pandora and Huffington Post.