Rudraksh Group explains Nova Scotia PNP 2022 process For Canada PR
New Delhi : Canada has emerged as one of the top destinations for Indians to travel to and settle in. English language, world-class educational institutes, friendly natives, hassle-free migration policies and excellent career prospects are some of the key reasons why migrants choose Canada over other countries. Lately, in a bid to boost the economy after the pandemic, the government is launching initiatives to attract foreign migrants. Rudraksh Immigration Group in Mohali highlights the salient features of one such program, known as the Nova Scotia PNP 2022. Some streams under this program don’t even need a job offer, application fee or CRS score.
Benefits of the Nova Scotia PNP 2022
• The applicant just needs 1 year of skilled work experience.
• Unlike other cases, you are eligible to apply until the age of 55 years. This is a great advantage in comparison to most other programs.
• You just need to produce your high school or 12th grade certificate.
• The processing time for these applications is just 3 months. Therefore, you don’t have to wait for years to get a decision.
Requirements of the Nova Scotia PNP 2022
• In order to get your certificate evaluated, you need an ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from WES / IQAS / ICAS / ICES.
• To prove your English or French language proficiency, you need a language certificate with CLB 7 or higher.
• In addition to that, you need an active Express Entry Profile.
• The work experience certificate is needed to be produced in the standard CEC format.
• You also need to Express Your Interest to move to Nova Scotia with the help of the Express Entry application.
• Also, you will need to show proof of settlement funds depending on the number of family members. Note that you will need to pay for them even if they are not travelling with you.
• After submitting these documents, you will receive a Letter of Interest from Nova Scotia, if your application meets all the requirements. You will receive it automatically via your Express Entry profile.
• When you create your Express Entry profile, you will receive an Express Entry Profile number.
• Make sure to keep this number safe as it will be needed throughout the application process and even to apply for the PR later on.
• If your documents are adequate, you will get a Letter of Interest from the province of Nova Scotia. You will need this letter at the time of applying for the PR.
• With this letter you will need to apply to Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream.
• This must be done within 30 Calendar Days of receiving the Letter of Interest.
• You will receive a Nomination or Refusal within 3 months.
• If you get nominated, you must accept it within 30 calendar days.
• This nomination certificate will expire within 6 months.
• Therefore, you must apply for your PR within these 6 months.
• If the application is refused, you will be given a reason.
• You can submit the required documents within 10 business days.
• Once you get the COPR, you will have to land in Nova Scotia to get the card.
Additionally, you will ned to submit COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence), copy of passport and Nova Scotia contact info including current address, phone number and email address to within 30 days of arrival in Canada. For more info, contact Rudraksh Group.