Interest Rate Cut For PPF And Small Savings Schemes - Now Is The Best Time To Invest In A Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit
New Delhi : Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit: Investors and taxpayers were in for a surprise as the government cut the interest rate on PPF and small saving schemes by 10 basis points for the July – September quarter. The interest rates on small savings schemes like National Savings Certificates, Post Office Savings, Kisan Vikas Patrika, Senior Citizen Saving Schemes, Sukanya Samriddhi Account, and Public Provident Fund have been reduced by 0.10%.
This has been followed by a reduction in repo rate cuts by the Reserve Bank of India, earlier this year. Here’s a look at the revised and previous interest rates of popular savings schemes below.
The rates of these funds are decided on a quarterly basis by the government based on prevailing interest rate conditions. This move is following the interest rate sentiment of infusing growth by reducing interest rates which will lower the rates for loans, and hence attract more borrowers.
Bajaj Finance FD: Better investment option to earn higher returns
This interest rate cut leaves the investors on a lookout for safer investment avenues. If you are looking for higher-paying investments with similar risk levels, you can consider other fixed investment instruments such as company fixed deposits.
Company FDs like Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit are not affected by market volatilities. Moreover, Bajaj Finance is the only NBFC, which is accredited with BBB rating by S&P Global, and has the highest credibility ratings by CRISIL and ICRA.
There are more reasons to invest in a Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit:
- High interest rates – Last year, fixed deposits outperformed most asset classes. Real estate, equity, gold, and even actively managed debt funds gave lower returns than a typical 1-year bank FD. Bajaj Finance FD offers much higher returns of up to 8.95%, as compared to bank FDs. As one of the best investment options, Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit can yield returns of up to 53%. To understand this better, let’s assume you invest Rs. 25,000 in a Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit, and opt for a Cumulative FD scheme for 5 years. Check the returns on investment, for different customer types.
- Guaranteed returns – The best way to assess the repaying capacity of an investment is to check its credit rating. Bajaj Finance FD is accredited with a rating of FAAA/stable by CRISIL and MAAA/stable by ICRA- the highest stability ratings in the industry which assure guaranteed returns and safety of your capital.
Bajaj Finance FD has a customer base of 1,45,000+ customers with an FD book size of 13,000+ crores. This shows the credibility of the brand.
- Hassle-free investment experience – Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit offers guaranteed returns, along with flexible tenor options, and several more features to make your experience hassle-free. Here are some of their new feature offerings:
- Create multiple FDs with different tenors and amounts with a single cheque.
- Choose to auto-renew your fixed deposit at the time of investing, and earn an additional 0.10% with every renewal.
- You can invest in Bajaj Finance FD and pay through your debit card, which is available at all FD branches.
Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit is one of the best investment options for investors, especially as uncertainties on the political and economic front, are increasing. As speculations about a reduction in interest rates are rife, investors reckon that now is the best time to invest in a fixed deposit.
Very few investment options are currently offering high returns with low-risk, and Bajaj Finance FD is one of the best investments in this category.