CSIR UGC NET Result 2020 announced at csirnet.nta.nic.in
New Delhi : The National Testing Agency, NTA on Wednesday announced the CSIR UGC NET Result 2020. The candidates who had appeared for the examination can check their results on the official website of CSIR - csirnet.nta.nic.in.
The examinations were conducted on November 19, 21, 26, and 30, 2020.
As per the official notice, the result has been finalized by CSIR only after addressing all the queries/representations received from the candidates till the stipulated date of December 4, 2020.
Here are some quick and simple steps to check check the results:
Visit the official site of CSIR NET on csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on CSIR UGC NET Result 2020 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the application number, date of birth and security pin.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The candidates qualified under JRF (NET) and Lectureship/Assistant Professor (NET) provisionally qualified, subject to verification of documents by CSIR. No separate intimation letter in this regard shall be issued.