Congress will be embarrassed to know Swiss bank a/c holder name: Jaitley
- Defence Minister Arun Jaitley threw a shocker on Congress
- Talking to NDTV, Jaitley said Congress will be embarrassed after knowing the name of account holders
- He also warned Congress for being ready as they will be revealing names in the Supreme Court as soon as possible
- Swiss Bank has apparently agreed to give names of 500 Indians who allegedly have black money in foreign accounts
- Tax officials have also collected evidence and communicated to the authorities
- "The government never said that it will not reveal the names of Indians who have undeclared income parked in foreign bank accounts," Jaitley said.
- "Once we inform the court, the names will automatically come out in public," Jaitley added.
- Former Union Law Minister Ram Jethmalani had also alleged that Congress is creating hindrance in recovery of black money
- Congress had alleged that BJP is using the issue for befooling people.