Face Yoga: Here are some simple exercises to achieve healthy skin
New Delhi : Our skin matters a lot to us and we all focus on finding the perfect skincare routine to keep our skin looking healthy and happy. We turn to different products and try to keep our skin healthy, glowing and youthful but sometimes this can seem like a huge task because the right products and remedies are difficult to find and often they fail to give you the results you expect. But that's no reason to stress because there is one thing that most of us don't know about and that is face yoga. Facial yoga is known to work wonders on our skin and face and it can often replicate the results of botox and make your skin look younger. Our face too has muscles which can be toned and kept in shape with the help of simple exercises which are a part of face yoga. It can also improve blood circulation and make your skin look healthier and make you glow!
1. Start your facial yoga with some warm-up and best warm-up is to blow raspberries with your lips as well as your cheeks. Try to blow a heavy exaggerated raspberry. Do this 3 times a day before your workout.
2. Use your knuckles to massage your jawline and do an upward motion. Start from your chin and go all the way to the end of your jawline and apply adequate pressure while you do it. Do this to your forehead as well and remember to start from the middle of your forehead towards the end of it. You can do these 5 to 6 times a day.
3. If you want to get rid of double chin and necklines, try tipping your head backwards till your neck and jawline stretch properly. Ensure that you feel the pressure on your chin as well and hold the post for up to 10 seconds before you go back to the normal position. Do this 3 to 4 times a day.
4. Put your thumbs under your chin and use your fingers to massage your cheeks upwards. Remember to be gentle and slow because this exercise can improve blood circulation and make your skin glow and look healthy. You can do this 5 to 6 times a day.
5. We all make a fish-face every now and then by sucking in our cheeks but what most of us are unaware of is that this exercise can help reduce fine lines and make our skin look youthful and it also improves blood flow. Make a fish-face and hold the position for up to 40 seconds and then go back to normal and take a break for 5 to 10 seconds and do it again. Repeat it 5 times a day.