Here's why you should add vitamin C to your skincare routine
Along with changing times, changing environment and changing world our skincare routine also needs to change to keep up with our lifestyle. People today spend most of their time working hard and fail to eat healthy. Our extreme routines often lead to a lot of stress which can all show up on our skin and take a toll on it. It's time that we update our skincare routine with the right trending products which are essential for our skin. One such product is vitamin C. You can add vitamin C in your skincare routine in the form of a moisturiser which contains vitamin c or use a vitamin C serum depending on your skin type and needs. Vitamin C is one ingredient which can work wonders for your skin no matter which age group you belong to. This beauty ingredient has numerous benefits for our skin and can work magic on your skin but it's also important to understand the benefits of this beauty ingredient before you add it to your skincare regime to ensure that you use it in the most effective manner. Here are some benefits of using vitamin c for your skincare.
1. Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants and can help nourish and hydrate your skin.
2. This ingredient can help reduce hyperpigmentation and evens out your skin tone. It can reduce age spots and dark spots and other such skin problems.
3. Vitamin C has anti-ageing properties and can reduce wrinkles and fine lines and smoothen outs your skin. It can increase your skins elasticity as well as the collagen levels of your body.
4. The harsh ultraviolet rays of the Sun can do a lot of damage to your skin and the antioxidants in vitamin C can protect your skin and reduce the sun damage.
5. A lot of us struggle with stubborn dark circles and eye bags. Adding vitamin C in your morning skincare routine can help reduce the puffiness under your eyes as well as the dark circles.