Good News! World Trade Center reopens for businesses
New York : 13 years have passed when USA had saw the black day with a terror attack on famous twin towers
- The World Trade Centre has been re constructed and is now functional for businesses.
- It’s a symbolic return to a sense of normalcy for the site and Americans
- “The New York City skyline is whole again,” said the owner of Twin towers Patrick Foye.
- A memorial of the destructed buildings can be located few steps from the new silver glass tower.
- The new building has been made with a motive of making it terror proof.
- They have used more of steel than concrete this time to make it more stronger and reliable.