RRB Group D Exam 2018 Tips: How to Crack Indian Railway RRB Group D Exam
New Delhi : RRB Group D Exam 2018 Tips: The Railway Recruitment Boards' (RRB) will conduct Computer Based Tests (CBT) for recruitment of Level 1 or RRB Group D posts from September 17. If you are going to take the exam, then here are some quick tips which can help to score high in the exam.
Here's RRB Group D Exam 2018 Tips:
1. Before starting preparation, be sure to know the exam pattern of RRB Group D exam.
2. Once you understand the exam patter, take a look at the syllabus and mark distribution
3. Consider making subject-wise study plan and focus on objective type questions
4. Read carefully as there will be negative marking in RRB Group D CBT Test (Stage-1). 1/3rd portion of total marks for the question will be deducted for each wrong
5. For mathematics preparation, you need to combine your skill with strategy.
6. You should have the ability to interpret and comprehend graphical data and then answer the questions that follow
7. For general awareness, watch current affair videos, read newspaper and PDF files
8. Also, check current affairs in science and technology, sports, culture, personalities, economics, politics and any other subjects of importance Attempt mock test and learn your mistakes.
9. Decrease the time taken to attempt each mock test
10. Try to answer questions you know while you are practising.
11. Understand the reasons mentioned in the explanation or solutions