Here are five ways to improve stamina
New Delhi : Stamina is the strength that allow you to maintain physical or mental effort for long periods of time. Having high stamina allows you to perform your daily activities at a higher level while using less energy. But the lifestyle we are following because of lockdown has surely affected our stamina in a negative manner.
As we move from lockdown to unlock phase, it might take longer than usual to get back to your previous activity levels. This is where strong stamina will help us. Here are some tips to boost your stamina
1. As we all know that nuts and seeds are superfood and are a helpful addition to our meals. Make sure you eat seasonal supplies generously.
2. Try adding natural energy boosters in the diet, Ayurvedic herbs, such as ashwagandha are extremely beneficial. It can be consumed in the form of a tablet, or root, whatever suits you.
3. it is very important to maintain a proper time gap between your meals. Proper meals at proper timing will help you avoid any crash diet.
4. Yoga and meditation are holistic mediums which help align our chakras, recentre our minds and relax. Yoga and meditation reduces stress, enhance mental clarity and increase stamina as well. Do make it a point to add some meditative session in your schedule.
5. Staying active fights off stress, bad health and most important weight gain. Exercise ensures you have ample of stamina needed to get going. If you have been leading a inactive lifestyle, try incorporating sessions of exercise and slowly, take it up a level. You can start with brisk walking today only.